Friday, October 11, 2013

#268 Justice Gundam

This fig was a gift from my father. lol. months ago, he got his then latest credit card while currently overseas, and wanted to try it right away, so he bought this mobile suit from Gundam Seed on ebay.. hahaha and few days later, I received it. This Gundam will always remind me that it is still possible for a father to buy his 20 something year old son toys just to make him happy.. or guinea pig.. either way. :)

So, this one's an oldie, a'right! still needed filing to make it clean, which obviously I didn't did. and the colors were also limited, that it actually needs paint job, which obviously I never do on SD. so pretty much looks dead and old. which reminds me just now, my very first 1/144 model kit, nay, my very first Gundam ever was also a Justice Gundam, which I owned years ago. I don't know where the hell it is now.
















2004 model kit + dead color + dead camera lighting + no edits + daddy love = GOOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment